Activities per year
- School of Computer Science and Digital Technologies
- Aston India Centre for Applied Research
- Research, Teaching & Administration, College of Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Reader, Applied Mathematics & Data Science
School of Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University
B4 7ET Birmingham
Accepting PhD Students
1. A Social Science Model of Conflict to Instability – Can Criminality be Predicted through Behavioural Modelling?
2. Econometrics of Inequality - Predicting the 'poverty line'
3. Supply Chain Modelling - Information Mechanics
4. Healthy Ageing - Modelling Towards Cardiovascular Health
5. Stochastic accretion flows: MHD turbulence in extragalactic systems
6. Multiple diffusion in nanoparticle dynamics
7. Predicting Earthquakes - Modelling for a Smart City as a Safe City