Evanthia Thanou joined Aston University as a Research Associate at UK-Centric Supply Chains (ERDF funded) project in January 2021 where she conducts research and delivers support to Small and Medium Enterprises in the supply chain, strategic and operations management areas. She holds a PhD degree in Supply Chain Management and her research focuses on how companies in manufacturing supply chains can successfully upscale and meet market demand changes. Evanthia has also worked as a Research Assistant in the NextNext (EU funded) project and as Teaching Assistant at Aston Business School where she supported teaching planning, delivery and assessment in modules in the Operations and Information Management Department.
PhD in Supply Chain Management and Logistics, School of Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University, UK, 2021
Associate Fellow of the UK Higher Education Academy, 2020
- Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership Level 7, Chartered Management Institute (CMI), 2018
MSc in Supply Chain Management, Aston University, UK, 2017
MEng in Civil Engineering, Specialising in Transport Engineering, National Technical University of Athens, Greece, 2015
- Supply Chain Design
- Dynamic Capabilities
- Transport Engineering
- 2021-date: Research Associate, UK-Centric Supply Chains project, Aston University
- 2021-date: Teaching Assistant, Aston Business School
- 2019-2020: Research & Project Coordinator, UK-Centric Supply Chains project, Aston University
- 2018-2019: Research Assistant, NextNet project, Aston University
- 2014-2016: Supply Chain Coordinator, Thanos SA, Greece
- Winner of the James Cooper Memorial Cup Annual PhD Award from the CILT, 2021.
- The Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply Prize, 2017/2018.
- 1 Similar Profiles