Phone: 0121 204 4019
I am an Industrial Economist with research interests within competition policy. I am currently completing my PhD within this field.
I currently teach Competition Policy, Statistics for Economics and Introductory Business Economics and have a keen interest in innovative assessment approaches.
My current PhD research focuses on evaluating the competitive consequences of a commonly used vertical restraint known as 'category captainship'.
- BS3383 - Competition Policy
- BS1112 - Statistics for Economics
- BS2IBE - Introduction to Business Economics
- Teaching Fellow in Economics, Aston Business School, (2022 - Present)
- Visiting Lecturer, Birmingham City University (2019 - 2022)
- Visiting Lecturer, The University of Birmingham (2021)
Postgraduate Certificate in Learning and Teaching in Higher Education, Aston University, 2022.
MSc, Social Science Research, Aston Business School
Award Date: 30 Sept 2019
MSc, Economics, University of Birmingham
Award Date: 30 Sept 2018
BSc, Mathematics with Economics, Aston Business School
Award Date: 30 Sept 2017