Research Output per year
- Managing change in primary care
- Repeat dispensing
- Pharmacists' attitudes towards learning about practice research
PH2506: Biochemistry and haematology testing, drug treatment in the elderly, diagnosis and monitoring in diabetes.
PH4703: Lectures on drug interactions, rational prescribing and influences on prescribing; workshop on sexual and mental health; lead mini-CEXs (written by TPs) on liver disease, renal disease, Crohn’s, drug use in pregnancy and paediatrics.
Also contributions to PH2501, PH3601 and PH3607
- 2002-date P/T Medicines Management Services Collaborative Project Facilitator, South Warwickshire PCT
- 2000-02 P/T Practice Pharmacist, Prescribing Support Services, West Coventry PCG
- 1996-date Teaching Fellow (Pharmacy Practice), Aston University
- 1992-96 Research Assistant, Department of Medicines Management, Keele University
- 1991-92 Assistant Dispensary Manager & Clinical Trials Pharmacist, Birmingham General Hospital
- 1989-91 Grade B Pharmacist, Birmingham General Hospital
- 1988-89 Pre-registration Pharmacy Graduate, Coventry Hospitals
Telephone: +44 (0) 121 204 4042
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article
Attitudes towards practice research: Comparison of postgraduate pharmacy and business students health servicesJesson, J. K., Wood, K. M. G. & Wilson, K. A., 2001, (Unpublished).
Research output: Contribution to conference › Paper