Research Output per year
I joined Aston University as a full-time member of staff in 2008 having previously worked as a Sessional Lecturer within the Finance, Accounting and Law group at ABS. After graduating from University College London I spent five years at Birmingham City Law School, where I worked as a Lecturer in Law and chaired the Teaching and Learning Innovation Research Group.
My teaching and research interests spread across the following areas:
- Teaching and Learning Innovation
- Criminal Law & Medical Law
- Business Ethics
- 2012 - Director Graduate Diploma in Law - Aston Business School
- 2011 - Senior Lecturer in Law - Aston Business School
- 2009 - Teaching Champion - Aston Business School
- 2009 - Tutor - University of London International Programmes
- 2008 - 2011 - Lecturer in Law - Aston Business School
- 2008 - 2012 - Associate Lecturer - The Open University
- 2009 - 2010 - Critical Reader - The Open University
- 2004 - 2008 - Lecturer in Law - Birmingham City University
- 2003 - 2008 - Sessional Lecturer - Aston Business School
- 2003 - 2004 - Visiting Lecturer in Law - Birmingham City University
- 2013 - MEd Masters in Education - The Open University
- 2012 - PgCert Professional Practice - The Open University
- 2008 - FHEA Fellow Higher Education Academy London
- 2008 - LLM Legal Aspects of Medical Practice - Cardiff University
- 2007 - Supervising PhD Students - SEDA - London
- 2006 - Supervising Masters Research Students - SEDA - London
- 2005 - Accreditation: Teaching in Higher Education - SEDA - London
- 2005 - PgCert Ed Higher Education - University of Central England- Birmingham
- 2003 - LLB (Hons) Laws - University College London -London
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Member, British Educational Leadership, Management and Administrative Society.
- Fellow, Higher Education Academy.
- Member, Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
- Member, Association of Law Teachers.
- Member, Society of Legal Scholars.
- Member, Wales Medico/Legal Society.
Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceeding › Chapter (peer-reviewed)
Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceeding › Chapter
Activities per year
Activity: Other activity types › Types of Business and Community - Other
Activity: Participating in or organising an event types › Participation in workshop, seminar, course