Research Output per year
Qiang joined Aston University as a lecturer in Logistics and Transport in 2013. Before joining Aston University, he worked in industry holding a varieties of SCM-related positions, with manufacturing and consultant companies.
His research interests include sustainable supply chain management, innovation strategies and capabilities for corporate and supply chain sustainability.
- (LT1315) Facilites Design and Management
- (LT2319) International Logistics and Purchasing
- (LT2321) Purchasing Principles and Process
- (LT3105) Supply Chain Planning
- 2013 – date: Lecturer in Logistics and Transport, School of Engineering & Applied Science, Aston University.
- 2011 – 2013: Module Tutor in Supply Chain Management, Business and Management Research Institute (BMRI), University of Bedfordshire.
- 2009 – 2010: SCM Consultant in Rubbernek Fittings Ltd.
- 2008 – 2009: Lean Aerospace Initiative (LAI) Consultant in Northwest Aerospace Alliance (NWAA).
- 2004 – 2006: Supply Chain Manager in Huawei Technologies.
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Fellow of Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (FCILT).
Phone number: 0121 204 3641
Room Number: MB222B
Using an Integrated Humanitarian Supply Chain EPR System to Improve Refugee Flow Management: A Conceptual Framework and ValidationKoliousis, I., He, Q., Wu, Q. & Sarpong, D., 20 May 2019, (Accepted/In press) In : Production Planning and Control.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article
Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceeding › Chapter (peer-reviewed)
To what extent and in what manner do Chinese and Indian contract research organisation learn and upgrade with the unbundling the global pharmaceutical R&D value chain?Wu, Q. & Ramirez, P., 2016.
Research output: Contribution to conference › Paper
Research output: Contribution to journal › Special issue