- Pedagogy and Experiential Learning.
- Sensing, control, and integration of electro-mechanical systems for internal combustion engines.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Design for function.
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Fellow of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (FIMechE, CEng)
- Member of the Institute of Physics (MInstP, CPhys)
- Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (SFHEA)
Significant experience in the teaching of General Engineering / Engineering Science. Particular experience in the teaching of the following susbjects:
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- Control Theory
- Electro-mechanical Design
- Gas Turbine Design
- Chair of the Institute of Physics' Professional Standards Committee;
- Member of the Institution of Mechanical Engineering's Academic Standards Committee.
- Previously an External Examiner at the University of Hertfordshire.
- Currently External for Mechanical Engineering at Cardiff Univerity.
- TJ Mechanical engineering and machinery
- TL Motor vehicles. Aeronautics. Astronautics
Dive into the research topics where Richard Lillington is active. These topic labels come from the works of this person. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- 1 Similar Profiles