- Use of otoacoustic emissions in paediatric assessment.
- Comparison of questionnaire-based evaluation of paediatric hearing-aid benefit with goodness-of-fit measures using Real-Ear-to-Coupler-Difference (RECD).
- Efficacy of 3-month follow up after initial auditory brainstem response (ABR) indication of mild hearing loss on Newborn Hearing Screening Programme (NHSP) test.
Clinical Skills (Module convenor)
Auditory Assessment (Module convenor)
- Princess Margaret Hospital, Swindon. After leaving school, trained as an audiologist and studied at Paddington College, London, for a qualification in MPPM.
- Royal National Institute for the Deaf in London. Spent 4 years working as a hearing advisor.
- Spent 22 months working as a hearing aid dispenser for Boots.
- Great Western Hospital. Returned to Swindon to run the Paediatric Audiology Department and study for a DipHE at Middlesex University and an MSc in Audiology at University College London.
Membership of Professional Bodies
- British Academy of Audiologists
- Registered with the Council for Clinical Physiologists