I am a Teaching Fellow in the School of Engineering and Applied Science. My teaching includes IT project management, Team projects, Business aspects of Computing, Big Data analytics and Digital Technology management.
I come from an industry background with 15 years of experience in Consulting and Management. I am a former BI & Data analytics leader with a proven track record in financial benefits realisation and end-user optimisation. I have built strong BI & Analytics teams and driven forward performance to achieve high-level status, using creatively defined BI & Analytics governance.
I have contributed to important project wins and end-to-end delivery within budget constraints. I have taken an active part in building relationships with business end-users, key stakeholders and executive business leaders.
I have worked as a senior business-intelligence and data-analytics consultant in multiple industry sectors for clients such as: Électricité de France (EDF); Gaz de France (GDF); L’Oréal group; Darty Télécommunications; Société Générale; French Ministry of Defence; and Veolia Environnement.
I have a strong experience working with pre-sales teams and I have responded to calls for tender for many customers. I have developed BI & Analytics offers to support business development.
During my career, I have also trained developers and project managers on Data integration solutions like Informatica, DataStage and Reporting tools like Business Objects.
- CS1BAC: Business aspects of Computing
- CS3360 : Software project management (Undergraduate)
- CS4860 : Software project management (Postgraduate)
Modules developed in recent years:
- DC4200 : Data Analytics
- DC4100 : Digital Technology management
Baccalaureate (Maths and Physical Sciences) – Lycée Georges Pompidou – Villeneuve La Garenne (France), 1995
DEUG (2-year degree) in Mathematics and Applied Computer Sciences – Université Paris XIII – Paris (France), 1999
BSc Mathematics - Université Paris XIII – Paris (France), 2000
Master's degree in Computing and Software Engineering – Institut Scientifique Polytechnique Galilée – Université Paris XIII – Paris (France), 2002
- 2020-present: Teaching Fellow in Computer Science, Aston University
- 2018 : Senior BI Consultant, Freelance, Birmingham
- 2016-2017 : Career break for world travel and voluntary
- 2013-2016 : Head of Business Intelligence & Analytics, Servair - Air France Group, France
- 2011-2013 : Senior BI & Data analytics Consultant, Soft Computing, France
- 2009 -2010 : Senior Project Owner Support Consultant, SQLI group, France
- 2008 - 2009 : Senior BI & Data analytics Consultant, Homsys Consulting, France
- 2007 : Business intelligence trainer, Free Expert, France
- 2006 : Business Intelligence Analyst, Sage Software, France
- 2006 : Business intelligence consultant, Sopra Steria, France
- 2004 -2005 : Business intelligence consultant, Astek, France
- 2003 -2004 : IRP Consultant, Victoria Consulting, France
- 2003 : GED Consultant, EDF, France
- 2002 : End-of-course internship in Business Intelligence, L'Oreal group, France
Continuing Professional Development
- COBIT 5 Foundation Certified ( IT Governance)
- Prince 2 Foundation & Practitioner Certified ( IT Project Management)
- ITIL Foundation V3 Certified ( IT processes and organisation)
Key Skills :
- Data management & architecture | Data governance
- Data analytics | Business Intelligence | Information Systems
- IT Project Management | Business Case Design | ROI Strategies
- Requirements analysis | User Training | Budget Management
- Change Management | Business Relationships
- Team Leadership | Stakeholder Management | IT Governance
IT Skills :
- SAP BW 7.3 | SAP BPC 10 | SAP ECC 6 (MM/PP)
- Informatica Powermart/PowerCenter 9 | Data Integrator 11
- Business Objects XI R3 | Cognos 8 | MicroStrategy V9
- Oracle Applications 10 | Oracle 10g | Toad 8 | Mantis 4
- Microsoft Power BI | RStudio
- Power AMC 7 | MEGA
Room Number: MB249C