Dr Shereen Fouad
Accepting PhD Students
Looking for PhD students who want to explore and address research problems in the following topics:
- Ethics and Data Bias in AI-enabled Healthcare Systems
- Explainable Artificial Intelligence for computer vision tasks
- Machine learning approaches in medical image analysis.
Knowledge and skills required in a PhD applicant:
- A minimum of a UK First or Upper Second-Class Honours undergraduate degree in computer science related field.
- Experience and knowledge in machine learning design and development using one of the AI programming languages e.g. Python
- Excellent communication skills to express ideas effectively, orally, graphically and in writing