Tel: 0121 204 4987
I am a behavioural economist and joined Aston University in October 2020. My primary research interests lie within the area of charitable giving and philanthropy, with a focus on donor behaviour. I am currently reading for my PhD within this field.
I currently teach Introductory Business Economics, International Business Economics, and Mathematics for Economics and have a keen interest in adopting technology to enhance the learning experience.
My research interests lie within behavioural economics and experimental economics. My current PhD research focuses on the non-profit sector, where I am investigating the motives that underpin the decision to donate. Specifically, I am interested in how information pertaining to the financial performance of charities affects the behaviour of donors.
- BS1111 - Mathematics for Economists
- BS1194 - Introductory Business Economics
- BS2286 - International Business Economics
- BS3373 - Behavioural Economics
- 2020 - Present: Aston University - Teaching Fellow in Economics
- 2015 - 2020: Coventry University - Lecturer in Economics
- 2012 - 2015: Coventry University - Graduate Teaching Assistant
Award Date: 1 Nov 2015
Award Date: 1 Nov 2012
- 1 Similar Profiles