Siham is an experienced teaching professional, having worked in various Higher Education Institutions in the UK since 2008. Her experience covers programme management and leadership, quality assurance & enhancement, student experience, and teaching on both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. As a programme leader, Siham led MBA HRM, MSc project management and BA Global Business management programmes, playing a role in the curriculum development of both the undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Siham’s subject areas are Human Resources Management and Organisational Behaviour. Her areas of research interest are in Organisational Citizenship Behaviour (OCB), Organisational Structure, and Leadership. She has supervised undergraduate and postgraduate dissertations and research projects in organisational behaviour, HRM, Leadership and cross-cultural management.
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Senior Fellow of Advance HE (SFHEA)
- Academic member of chartered institute of Personnel and Development (Academic MCIPD)
- Change Management and Leadership
- Organisational Behaviour
- People and World Organisations
- Organisational Citizenship Behaviour and its Antecedents
- Organisational Structure and Control
- External Examiner at Leeds Beckett University, UK
- Visiting lecturer at the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration , University of West Timisoara, Romania
- Honorary Ambassador - International HRM community at University of West Timisoara, Romania
- 1 Similar Profiles