How to Write Successful Business and Management Essays is a systematic guide to successfully producing written work for business and management degrees. The authors address the all too common pitfalls of essay assignments, as well as providing students with a step-by-step programme to approach essay questions, both in coursework and exam contexts.
Starting with the basics this book helps develop skills through the use of examples, exercises and checklists.
Helpful features include:
- Annotated essay examples, showing both good and bad points
- Tips on time management and motivation, note taking and effective reading
- Final checklists to use before you hand in
- Explanation of what the markers are looking for – and how to give it to them
Many students find referencing particularly confusing so the book provides detailed but easy-to-use information on what referencing is and how to do it properly.
|Number of pages||160|
|ISBN (Print)||978-1-84787-590-7, 978-1-84787-951-4|
|Publication status||Published - 9 Jul 2009|
|Name||Sage study skills series|
- business and management essays
- business and management degrees
- essay assignments
- essay questions