School of Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University
Accepting PhD Students
1. A Social Science Model of Conflict to Instability – Can Criminality be Predicted through Behavioural Modelling?
2. Econometrics of Inequality - Predicting the 'poverty line'
3. Supply Chain Modelling - Information Mechanics
4. Healthy Ageing - Modelling Towards Cardiovascular Health
5. Stochastic accretion flows: MHD turbulence in extragalactic systems
6. Multiple diffusion in nanoparticle dynamics
7. Predicting Earthquakes - Modelling for a Smart City as a Safe City
Research activity per year
If you made any changes in Pure these will be visible here soon.
Dive into the research topics where Amit Chattopadhyay is active. These topic labels come from the works of this person. Together they form a unique fingerprint.